If you ask my family and friends, they will tell you that organizing is something I have always done for fun. Years ago when my sister-in-law had her fifth baby, I packed up and drove nine hours to visit her and to organize her pantry and several closets in her home to help her as she transitioned with the new baby.
I started Seaver Organizing Company in 2017 and I count it a joy to help others in their homes to conquer their clutter and to create systems to help their households run smoothly.
It is so rewarding to me and to my clients to transform their homes into places where they can relax and not be overwhelmed by STUFF anymore.
Learn more about my services or contact me here.
"I am very thankful for Seaver Organizing Company who helped me to organize my home. The process was smooth and the outcome was beautiful! I was feeling overwhelmed and now I am at peace. I look forward to their next visit!"
Mt. Juliet, TN
Mt. Juliet, TN
Code of Ethics
- I will respect my clients, their spaces, and will remain non-judgmental throughout all interactions.
- I will only provide services in areas in which I am competent and knowledgeable.
- If other professionals are needed, I will do my best to connect you with qualified individuals and/or companies.
- Any and all client information will be held with the utmost of confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.
- Client testimonials and/or photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client.
- Any and all fees associated with services will be provided upfront and never hidden.
- For any change in fee structure, a 60-day notice will be provided to existing clients and only effective towards new projects not within original agreement.
- I will not financially benefit from any products and/or services recommended.